‐ this giveaway is over ‐
Congratulations to this lucky human.
Mark L. (Ticket #2091378)12/30/2016View Proof
completed:This winner has posted proof on social media that the prize was successfully delivered. Check out the view proof link below.
Frequently Asked Question
(1) 256GB iPhone 7, globally unlocked.
If you placed an order between December 26th at 3pm EST (15:00 EST) and December 29th at 2am EST (02:00 EST), then yes... you're good to go. Every order placed gets you one entry to win.
December 30th, 2016 at 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. We'll be publishing the winner on this page and also announcing it on Twitter.
Great question. Let's break it down.
Each order placed generates a unique Order ID. This Order ID is used as your entry (called a Ticket ID). Additionally, each No Purchase Necessary email ballot will be assigned its own unique Ticket ID. Upon completion of the Boxing Day promotional period, all Ticket IDs will be gathered and represented as unique records in a database table. From this pool of unique Ticket IDs, a random entry is picked using a randomly generated seed based on the NumPy project. This random selection is the resulting winner.
We got you covered. To enter without making a purchase, simply print this paper ballot, fill it out, scan it, then email it to email@example.com with the subject "Boxing Day Paper Ballot".
This email must contain no text in the body and simply have an attached paper ballot. Only one paper ballot will be allowed per entrant. Any emails sent with an incorrect subject line or any content in the email body will be disqualified, as a purpose-coded script will automatically be filtering emails for the correct qualifications. Don't worry about getting trapped in our spam filters, the script checks there as well.
Of course not. The 256GB iPhone 7, express courier shipping, and dutes / taxes are all fully paid for by dbrand.
Yes. The device we're shipping is globally unlocked, carrier-free.
Not particularly, but it'd be dope if you could either Tweet out a photo or post one on Instagram, tagging @dbrand, to verify that you've received your prize!
No. Please stop. We won't acknowledge or reply to any emails asking to be picked as a winner. Selection is 100% random.
Indeed. Below are a few legal clauses to round out this FAQ:
- After the winner is selected, he or she will be required to answer the following skill-testing question: (491*24+8295)/4-472846.
- To be eligible to enter the contest, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- You consent to dbrand using your personal information in order for dbrand to administer the contest. You also consent to dbrand sending you any electronic messages, as required, in connection with the contest.
- dbrand\u2019s liability in connection with the contest is strictly limited to $500.00. It makes no representations or warranties in connection with any aspect of the contest, including the prizes. dbrand reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, suspend it or otherwise delay it for any reason whatsoever. dbrand may also require the winner to sign a release before the prize is awarded.
- In the event of any dispute or ambiguity over who has won, dbrand reserves the right to withdraw the prize, disqualify the entries of anyone affected by the dispute or ambiguity (as determined by dbrand in its sole discretion), and repeat the draw.
- The contest, and this agreement, is governed by Canadian law and the laws of the Province of Ontario. These Contest Rules will be treated as an Ontario contract without regard to the laws of any other jurisdiction. When entering this contest, you agree to submit to and be bound by those laws, regardless of where you live.
- Any disputes in connection with the contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Ontario\u2019s courts, to which you irrevocably submit and attorn. Any legal proceeding out of such disputes that are not otherwise settled will be finally adjudicated and determined in Ontario.
- dbrand has opened this contest to anyone from anywhere in the world. It is up to you to make sure that this contest conforms to any national, provincial, state or local laws or regulations (\u201cLocal Laws\u201d) that apply to where you live.
- Unless otherwise specified (for example amounts in United States Dollars - USD), all dollar values are in United States currency. You cannot assign this contract, or the prize, to anyone else without dbrand\u2019s written consent. If any term in these contest rules is declared unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and the declaration will not affect the balance of the terms herein.
01001111 01100110 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 00101110