iMac 24" (2021) instructions
We aren't shooting a video for this device. Here are some text instructions you can follow instead:
- Begin with the Bezel skin. Shift the skin up on the 3M paper, exposing the top edge and the webcam cutout.
- Align the skin along the top edge of the display, ensuring that the webcam cutout is centered perfectly.
- Apply pressure along the top edge to secure the skin in place.
- Shift the 3M paper down, bit by bit, applying the skin along the side bezels as you go.
- Continue this process until the entire Bezel skin has been applied.
- Apply one more round of firm pressure along all four edges of the display.
- Remove the screen cutout using the peel tab.
- Time for the Front skin. Shift the skin up on the 3M paper to expose the top edge.
- Align the skin so that it sits flush with the bottom edge of your Bezel skin.
- Apply pressure to secure the skin in place.
- Finally, remove the 3M paper and smooth out the front surface.
- Done. If you have any questions, you know how to reach us.