Powercore Slim Giveaway Rules
Each time you place an order which contains at least one Robot Camo product and enter the contest, you and dbrand inc. agree to the following:
- dbrand is giving away fifty (50) PowerCore Slim 10000 PD battery banks to fifty (50) eligible participants. During the Robot Camo promotional period, i.e. any time during the months of February and March 2020 in which Robot Camo products are available for purchase from the Robot Camo purchase interface, each time a customer places an order which contains at least one Robot Camo product, they will gain an eligible electronic ballot entry to win one (1) of fifty (50) PowerCore Slim 10000 PD battery banks. dbrand will use the details from each eligible purchase to generate a unique electronic Order ID. This Order ID will be used for contest entry (called a Ticket ID).
- You can opt out of the contest and have dbrand withdraw your ballot by notifying dbrand via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to remain eligible to win, you are subject to the Full Contest Rules.
- There is no limit on the number of electronic ballots you may receive. For every eligible order placed within the Robot Camo promotional period, as detailed in Clause 1, you will be eligible for one ballot entry. So long as the Robot Camo product is still available for purchase from the Robot Camo purchase interface during the months of February and March 2020, the contest is still active.
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter. To enter without making a purchase, you may send dbrand a paper ballot. You can obtain a paper ballot form at the link here. Note that paper ballots will only be accepted by registered mail postmarked prior to 5:00 PM on Friday, February 14, 2020. Only one paper ballot is allowed per entrant. Paper ballots must be sent to the following address: dbrand inc. Robot Camo Contest 500 King Street West 3rd Floor Toronto, ON M5V1L9 Canada
- Fifty (50) winners will be selected by a random draw on March 14, 2020 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. As outlined in Clause 1, each eligible order generates a unique Ticket ID. Additionally, each No Purchase Necessary mail-in ballot is assigned its own unique Ticket ID. Each Ticket ID represents a distinct record in our database table. From this pool of unique Ticket IDs, a random entry is picked using a randomly generated seed based on the NumPy project. This random selection is the resulting winner. The prize winner(s) will be both drawn and announced on March 14, 2020 and awarded "as is" without any substitutions.
- To be eligible to enter the contest, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- You consent to dbrand using your personal information in order for dbrand to administer the contest. You also consent to dbrand sending you any electronic messages, as required, in connection with the contest.
- dbrand's liability in connection with the contest is strictly limited to $500.00. It makes no representations or warranties in connection with any aspect of the contest, including the prizes. dbrand reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, suspend it or otherwise delay it for any reason whatsoever. dbrand may also require the winner to sign a release before the prize is awarded.
- In the event of any dispute or ambiguity over who has won, dbrand reserves the right to withdraw the prize, disqualify the entries of anyone affected by the dispute or ambiguity (as determined by dbrand in its sole discretion), and repeat the draw.
- The contest, and this agreement, is governed by Canadian law and the laws of the Province of Ontario. These Contest Rules will be treated as an Ontario contract without regard to the laws of any other jurisdiction. When entering this contest, you agree to submit to and be bound by those laws, regardless of where you live.
- Any disputes in connection with the contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Ontario's courts, to which you irrevocably submit and attorn. Any legal proceeding out of such disputes that are not otherwise settled will be finally adjudicated and determined in Ontario.
- dbrand has opened this contest to anyone from anywhere in the world. It is up to you to make sure that this contest conforms to any national, provincial, state or local laws or regulations ("Local Laws") that apply to where you live. In the event that anyone alleges that this contest is a violation of the Local Laws of your country, state or province, dbrand reserves the right to:
- remove all of your ballots from the draw along with the ballots of anyone else from the same country, state or province; and
- if you have been selected as the winner, withdraw the prize and repeat the draw.
- Unless otherwise specified (for example amounts in United States Dollars - USD), all dollar values are in United States currency. You cannot assign this contract, or the prize, to anyone else without dbrand's written consent. If any term in these contest rules is declared unenforceable or invalid, it will be severed and the declaration will not affect the balance of the terms herein.