Ownership / Restrictions on Use
Registration and Passwords
To place an order on the Website or to sign up to receive emails from us, you may be asked to complete an online registration form. In consideration of your use of the Website and the services provided on it, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which this Website may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes. As part of the registration process, you may choose a password and username. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and username confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on this Website under such password or username. In the event that you suffer any losses as a result of failing to keep your username and password confidential, you have no recourse to dbrand and dbrand hereby disclaims any and all liability in connection therewith. You agree to immediately notify dbrand of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website, errors and/or omissions may occur.
Accordingly, your use of the website is at your own risk. All content included on or available through the website is provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we do not represent or warrant that:
- the Content is accurate, reliable or correct
- that the Website will be available at any particular time or location. If the Website is unavailable for any reason, it is your sole responsibility to request, generate and deliver access to the information contained therein by some other means;
- that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted;
- that any defects or errors will be corrected;
- that any product or service offered for sale on the Website will be fit for a particular purpose or useful in any particular situation;
- that the Content is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- that the Content is timely, secure or error-free.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, dbrand disclaims all warranties, including any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
Products displayed on the website may not be available at all times and products and prices may be changed, and products may be substituted or discontinued at any time. While we attempt to provide an accurate description of items available for purchase on the site, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, reliability or currency of such descriptions.
All other terms and conditions governing the purchase of any product on the website are available at the time of purchase in the Terms of Sale.
From time to time, the Website may be down or otherwise unavailable due to maintenance, errors, problems or other unforeseeable causes, upgrades or other purposes. dbrand reserves the right to take the Website down, or otherwise make any changes to the URL or content therein, without notice to you. dbrand is not liable to you for anything (including losses, costs, fees or expenses) in connection with the Website being unavailable. Moreover, the information on the Website may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. You acknowledge that your use of the Website is subject to the foregoing and dbrand hereby disclaims all liability in connection therewith.
You acknowledge that dbrand may host the Website but, in so doing, may utilize servers and hosting services based outside of Ontario or Canada. Any documents or materials uploaded to, or downloaded from the Website may be stored in servers located in, and subject to, the laws of a foreign jurisdiction. Such laws can include (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) criminal and administrative legal requirements relating to investigation, search and seizure. Additionally, any information stored on servers located in the United States of America may be subject to search and seizure by United States Federal authorities under the U.S.A Patriot Act and other laws of the United States relating to national security. dbrand hereby disclaims any and all liability with respect to the enforcement of foreign laws, including the Patriot Act.
When accessing the Website, you are specifically prohibited from doing any of the following:
- Hacking, etc. - You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any dbrand server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- Viruses and Malware - You are strictly prohibited from uploading or introducing to the Website any code that contains viruses, malware, ransomware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, hardware or telecommunications device.
- Monitoring and Circumventing Site - You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider", "agent" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. dbrand reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- Probing, etc. - You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You will not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Website, or any other customer of dbrand, including any information on a dbrand account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- Overloading Site - You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure (including the bandwidth capacity) of the Website or dbrand’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website or to dbrand.
- Interference - You shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- Harassing and Stalking - You are not permitted to use the Website to harass or stalk any other user, or any shareholder, director, officer, employee, contractor or representative of dbrand.
- Disguising Messages and Identity - You shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal sent through the Website where the dbrand permits such messages to be sent. You also may not disguise the origin of any product or service offered on or through the Website. Finally, you shall not impersonate any other individual or entity, and you shall not fraudulently hold yourself out as representing another person or entity when using the Website.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances will dbrand, or any shareholder, director, officer, employee, contractor or representative of dbrand, be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from your use of, or inability to use, the Website, any Content therein or products sold thereon. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, dbrand disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages of any kind (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and other legal expenses) resulting from, arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Website, the Content therein or the products sold thereon.
dbrand, the dbrand logo, dbrand Grip, the Grip logo, the Prism logo, the Prism icon, Prism, Teardown, Darkplates, the IT'S NOT A PRODUCT. IT'S A CULTURE. slogan, the GIVE US YOUR MONEY slogan, and the THE MOST PRECISE FIT ON EARTH slogan are registered trademarks of dbrand inc.
dbrand makes accessories and is not affiliated with Alienware, Anker, Apple, ASUS, ASUS Google, Audio-Technica, Dell, Eluktronics, Essential Products, Eve-Tech, Google, HTC, Huawei, Huawei Google, Intel, Komplett, Lenovo, LG Electronics, LG Google, MAINGEAR, Microsoft, Motorola, Motorola Google, Nextbit, Nintendo, OnePlus, Pebble, QiYi MoFangGe, Razer, Redmi, Samsung, Sony, SteelSeries, Tesla, Xiaomi, or ZTE. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only.
Governing Law and Forum
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that your use complies with applicable law in your jurisdiction of residence.
By using the Website, you hereby agree as follows:
- Compliance with Ontario Law - In using the Website, you agree to comply with all legislation, regulations, common law requirements (including such requirements in law and equity) as may be applicable and in force pursuant to the laws of Ontario and Canada.
- Actions Subject To Disclaimer - All actions, applications and other legal proceedings shall be subject to the limitations set forth above under the heading Limitations of Liability.
- Users Outside Ontario - This site is controlled and operated by dbrand from its offices within the Province of Ontario. dbrand makes no representations or warranties that documents, or other materials from the Website are appropriate or available for use outside of Ontario. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the said extent local laws are applicable.
Last updated on Thu Aug 01 2019